- BOOK DESCRIPTION - THE BOOK ABOUT ALWAYS BEING AT HOME (spiritual book for children)
- POSITIVE PICTURE BOOKS FOR CHILDREN - LIFT FOR KIDS
- BOOK DESCRIPTION - BASIC SPIRITUAL PRINCIPLES
- BOOK DESCRIPTION - WRITINGS OF THE DAWN
- BOOK DESCRIPTION - YOGA AND JUDAISM, Second Edition
- BOOK DESCRIPTION - IVRI: THE ESSENCE OF HEBREW SPIRITUALITY
- Meditation Basics - Theory and Practice
- Mantra Meditation Basics - Theory
- Universal Mantras - Adonai Hineni and So Hum
- Meditating, Eating and Sleeping
- Shortcuts to Spiritual Development?
Focusing on the essence of spirituality from all times, places, cultures…and beyond. Serving and cultivating the innate, inherent spiritual nature contained within all: the religious, the non-religious, the spiritual but not religious, the atheist, the agnostic, the mystic; whatever one does or does not consider oneself. We are beings at many different levels with many different aspects: physical, energy/life force, mind, intellect, emotion; but at our deepest common core, we are all spiritual beings. We all yearn to love and be loved, to nurture and be nurtured, to express and serve and realize each of our unique destinies. We can all help each other along our individual journeys, united by our common needs and yearnings.